Friday, September 7, 2012

Social Network Champion


Today I received my little gadget in the mail! What gadget you ask? My Intuit GoPayment mobile card reader gadget! Jersey Shore fist pumping excited! I'm truly stoked because it just another tool and motivation for the progression of True Flavor. For those who are entrepreneurs you know this thing doesn't happen overnight. It's not that I thought it would but at times I didn't realize how much legwork was involved. It's ok because I know now and I'm good with it. So, what I'm trying to do on a weekly basis is have small goals for TF (True Flavor). Pause...like what was the point of me abbreviating True Flavor if I still was going to type it out...smh. So back to my goal setting plan...small goals for each week so I don't overwhelm myself. I think this should work out much better than trying to take over the world in a few months.

For this week I'm into my social networking pages. Following Tweeps on Twitter and Facebookers on Facebook. Wait not feeling Facebookers...ummm...Facers on Facebook? Facey's? FBers? F to the A to the C? Ok, I'll stop. I'll follow people on Facebook. I can't forget the lovely Instagram which is my fav. My point is that I'm trying to network with as many people as I can through all these wonderful venues. I mean I'm trying to blow up here. So far I'm rocking the house!!! One follower on this blog and 18 on FB...I mean c'mon that's crazy! I bet you someone like Gordon Ramsey doesn't have as many followers as I have and he's been a chef for decades. Let me check his page...hold on...you see 228k on FB. That's not even one... that's some British numerical system for kilometer. I got this dude beat big time and I definitely beat him on the blog followers...ok so he doesn't have one...I still win. My goal for next week is to get one more follower on this blog and at least reach 25 on FB. On Twitter I have about 115 but only like 5 talk to me or retweet anything I say. But I'll put a goal for 120 just for the hell of it.

The moral of the story is you have to put work in if you want to move. I can't just expect people to know who I am and use my service if I'm not working at it. There's is a clothing company I follow on Twitter called Sleep is 4 Suckers. On their page they say.."If you loose sleep doing what you love, you will eventually LIVE THE DREAM that you only would have dreamt." That's powerful! So with that said...I'm not going to sleep tonight...ok I'll go to sleep but I'll put in work tonight until I can't keep my eyes open. Plus, it's going to take me some time to really beat Mr. Gordon Ramsey...yeah about that...I didn't win...I looked up that K thing and it sure isn't kilometers.

Until next time!!! Stay Positive, Productive and Persistent!


No comments:

Post a Comment